This website and its domain name:

are for sale or lease to any Farmers Insurance Agent in need of lead generation and advertising on the internet!
Call 408 230-0000 for details.

Brought to you by First Page SEO, expert SEO, website design & development.

Farmers Home Owners Insurance FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

What is a peril and why is it important?
Why buy homeowner’s insurance?
What is the connection between risk and the insurance company?
What kinds of risks does homeowner's/renter’s insurance protect you against?
What is the difference between a dwelling policy and a homeowner’s policy?
Who is covered by my policy?
What is the relationship between title and homeowner’s insurance?
Am I required to purchase earthquake or flood insurance?
How do I determine how much home owners’ insurance you need?
Are there home owners’ policies for older or historic homes?
What are the basic coverage types in home owners’ insurance packages?
How do insurance companies compute premium rates for home owners?
What are the ways to pay your home owners’ premium?
What events will increase my home owners’ rates?
How long does it take to settle a home owners’ claim?
The home owners’ claims process: What happens after you file a claim?
How home owners’ policies differ?
How long does the process take?
Shopping for condo insurance?
What is a personal "umbrella" policy?

Farmers Personal Liability Insurance FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Why would I want personal liability coverage?
What does personal liability cover?
Are intentional injuries covered by my personal liability coverage?
What do medical payments cover?
What options or "riders" are available?

Home Owners Insurance - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

What is a peril and why is it important? | Back to Top

A "peril" is the exposure to the risk of being injured, destroyed, or lost. Most insurance companies refer to "perils" as the particular risks that can cause loss or damage. In some insurance policies, these are referred to as "named perils" - the types of occurrences that can cause loss or damage for which the insurance company will provide coverage. Many new policies are written on an "all-risk" basis, meaning that all perils are covered unless specifically excluded. One of the major differences between standard packaged insurance policies are which perils that cause a loss are covered. The more perils covered, the more you wind up paying.

Why buy a homeowner’s policy? | Back to Top

There are two major reasons for home owners to buy insurance:

1. as one of -- if not the -- most important assets that a person has, you need to protect your home from damage and destruction

2. mortgage lenders require home owners to carry insurance to protect the lender's investment from damage or loss

What is the connection between risk and the insurance company? | Back to Top

Insurance is a contract between the insured (you) and an insurance company that protects against the risk of large catastrophic loss. If a light bulb burns out in your hallway, that’s a small loss. If an electrical fire destroys a room, that’s a large catastrophic loss.

Insurance companies gather groups of people that share homogeneous risks. T he probability of loss is determined across the group as a whole. By spreading the risk of loss across the entire group, each member contributes a small known loss (in the form of a premium payment) in exchange for protection against a catastrophic loss. Should a covered loss occur, the company pays money.

In its essence, insurance is a risk transfer device -- moving risk of loss from individuals to the insurance companies. Insurance companies determine the probability of loss across the entire homogenous group, add the cost of administration, and spread the estimated expected losses across the group by collecting a premium from each member of the group.

Home owners are one such homogeneous group. All home owners face similar risks, such as loss or damage to the home, loss or damage to its contents, and liability for injury or harm to third parties who come to the home. It is insurance company actuaries who determine what it will cost to pay all the losses the group is expected to incur, factor in administrative expenses and profit, and decide how much each member of the group must pay.

What kinds of risks does homeowner's/renter’s policies protect you against? | Back to Top

The major risks covered by homeowner's policies are:

The major risks covered by renter's policies are damage or loss to items of personal property contained in the residence and liability to third parties who are injured while in the residence.

What is the difference between a dwelling policy and a homeowner’s policy? | Back to Top

A homeowner's policy is a package which covers loss not only to the dwelling structure, but other structures on the land, personal property contained in the dwelling, and liability to third parties who come onto the dwelling and surrounding land. In its purest form, a dwelling policy covers only the dwelling structure itself -- providing a much smaller amount of coverage. Though not very common, dwelling policies are used in some areas of the country to insure seasonal homes that are unoccupied for part of the year.

Who is covered by my policy? | Back to Top

As the insured, you and the members of your home are covered for the loss of the home and its contents. Third parties -- other people who come to your home -- are covered through the liability portion of the policy for injuries caused by your negligence. In addition, you and the members of your household have some liability protection to others even while you are away from the premises.

With a renter's policy, it is important to note that coverage is only provided to the person named in the policy. Even if you share the premises with someone else -- if it is your policy, the property of your "roommate" is not covered.

What is the relationship between homeowner's and title insurance? | Back to Top

Title and home owners insurance protect against totally different types of risks. Homeowner's insurance covers loss or damage to the home, other structures, and the personal property contents of the home, as well as third-party liability. Title insurance protects ownership interests in the real property. Title insurance is to guarantee that you have good and marketable title to the property -- that your interest in the property is superior to all others. When purchasing a home through proceeds of a loan, lenders require you to obtain title insurance. That way they know that you have clear ownership of the real property and the home.

Before being able to obtain a loan on a home, the title company conducts a search to determine all liens, encumbrances, and other possible defects to the title as it stands in the hands of the seller. Then, when the title coverage is obtained, the Title Company guarantees that the buyer has marketable title to the property after the purchase. Any liens, encumbrances and other defects to the title that occur during your ownership of the property, however, are not covered by this policy.

Am I required to purchase earthquake or flood policy? | Back to Top

These losses are specifically excluded in all policies. So if you live on the San Andreas fault or on the banks of the Mississippi, or anywhere where earthquakes or floods are probable, your mortgage lender will require you to buy separate policies covering your particular risk especially if such a catastrophe has happened previously in your area. If either is a distinct possibility where you live, you will probably want to buy such a policy even if it isn't required. But these are expensive coverage. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) offers flood insurance in many areas.

Local agents also sell NFIP flood policies, and can describe the program in your area. The Federal Emergency Management Agency provides information on its website. Earthquake insurance is offered by state agencies in earthquake-prone areas. However, check to see if your current insurer will provide this coverage as it will probably be less expensive. Depending upon where you live, hurricane, windstorm or damage caused by hail may be excluded from a standard policy also. A homeowner may have to buy special coverage for these risks. By the way, most standard policies also exclude termite damage, damage caused by insects, rats, or mice, wear and tear, water damage caused by repeated and continuous seepage, and a few other risks. These perils are controllable and home owners should examine their homes and do what is needed to correct them.

How do I figure out how much of a home owners’ policy do you need? | Back to Top

Generally, you need enough cvoerage for the following: 100% of the replacement cost of your house. Most insurers suggest you insure your home for 100% of its replacement value enough to cover the cost of rebuilding your house, excluding the land. This is not the amount you paid for the house, because the present cost of rebuilding it may be more (or even less) than you paid. It is not the market value of your house, i.e. how much you could sell it for, which may depend upon its area or location. It is simply the cost of rebuilding your house at current construction costs.

Whether you purchase 100% or 80% replacement cost coverage, you'll only collect up to the total amount of your coverage. The more limited your coverage, the lower your premium --but if you have a loss, your recovery may be less. If you insure your home for $150,000, that’s how much you will receive in the case of a total loss, even if the true replacement cost for your home is $250,000. Keep abreast of the replacement cost of your home in terms of inflationary values of material and of improvements you've made, and increase your coverage accordingly.

The contents of your house/personal property coverage. This is mostly furniture, but also jewelry (up to a certain value), electronic equipment, furs, paintings, etc. Most homeowner’s policies consider the cost of your contents to be approximately 50% of the amount of insurance you have on the house itself. If you think this is less than enough or too much, you might want to do an inventory of your furniture and personal possessions, listing all the furniture and items you want covered (it’s even better to also take pictures of the contents).

The cost of living elsewhere. If your home is damaged, you may need to live elsewhere while it is being repaired. Coverage should cover meals, hotel bills, and other living expenses incurred while you're out of your home. Your liability to others. This part of the policy covers you in case someone is hurt in your house or on your property, or if something in or around your house causes property damage to another house. It covers legal bills if you are hauled into court for any of these things.

Are there Home Owners’ policies for older or historic homes? | Back to Top

Some companies provide home owners’ insurance specifically designed for older homes. However, the coverage is generally more expensive as the replacement costs are harder to determine. For instance, if your 1700’s post-and-beam home is damaged in a storm, replacing it will be expensive because of the specialized labor and parts needed to put the home back into its original state. Finding a policy may also be difficult if your home is not listed in your town’s registry of historic homes sometimes a prerequisite for getting this specialized policy. What you can do. If your home is in a historic district, check with the town to see who insures other homes in your neighborhood. Also check with other home owners in your area to see who they use. A great resource is the National Trust for Historic Preservation who may be able to assist with insurance questions and policies. You will probably end up weighing the pros and cons of paying top dollar for true replacement costs on your policy and the importance you place on your home. If it’s an historic home, it may be worth the cost. If it’s merely an older home, but not historic, you may want to opt for a regular home owners’ policy to save money!

What are the basic coverage types in home owners’ policy packages? | Back to Top

Insurers in most states use a number of standard forms for the various home owners’ coverage. Here’s a list of the most commonly used forms:

* HO-1 is very basic coverage, insuring against fire or lightening damage.

* HO-2, called broad coverage, also covers loss of or damage to property resulting from windstorm or hail, theft, explosion, smoke damage from vehicles and aircraft, glass breakage, removal of property endangered by covered peril such as fire, vandalism, malicious mischief, and riot or civil commotion. HO-2 also covers building collapse, freezing of or accidental discharge of water or steam from within plumbing, heating, or air-conditioning, falling objects, weight of snow, ice, or sleet, and rupture or bursting of steam or hot water heating systems.

* HO-3, called the special form, insures your home and detached structures against loss or damage from any peril except for those specifically excluded in the policy. This is the policy most home owners purchase. It is important for you to read your policy carefully to see what is excluded you may want to cover exclusions with special endorsements.

* HO-4 is a tenant’s policy and insures your household contents and personal belongings against the perils of the HO-2 policy. It also covers additional living expenses if needed, medical payments, and also liability protection.

* HO-6 covers a condominium unit-owner who wishes to insure items not insured by the association policy, as well as the personal property inside the unit and personal liability protection.

* HO-8 is the older home policy. Having an older home may preclude your being able to buy a replacement policy; you may have to buy a modified replacement policy instead. This means that instead of replacing such older home materials as plaster walls for example, the policy will pay for standard building materials and processes in use now. Some states designate their forms differently, using such titles as HO-A, HO-B, etc. but the coverage are generally the same. Make sure you are covered! As you can see, insurers use a lot of forms. Now that you know what they mean, make sure you have the right coverage for your home and shop around for the best homeowner's rates.

How do companies compute premium rates for home owners? | Back to Top

The cost of replacement material is skyrocketing, and home owners’ premiums are following suit. This is because your home owners’ premium depends largely upon your home and how much it would cost to replace it if it was seriously damaged or destroyed. As a result, premiums are higher for a luxury home with high-end fixtures and materials that would be costly to replace. If your personal property is expensive as well if you have antiques, coin collections, precious jewelry your premium will increase, or you will have to insure some of your possessions separately in a floater or endorsement.

But premiums also depend upon the age and condition of the house, so policies for houses that have been badly maintained or are in poor condition will likely be steep. Old and decrepit heating and plumbing systems, for example, will result in higher premiums since their failure may result in serious damage to the home.

Where you live is also an important factor. Premiums are generally higher in areas with a high incidence of storms, fires or crime (such as home break-ins or theft). Homes with access to good fire protection services like a local fire department and a fire hydrant close by, for example-- get better rates. Your claims and credit history also affect your rates. If you've filed claims in the past, your premium is likely to be higher. Companies may also consider your credit score when deciding what to charge, although they're not allowed to refuse to sell you a policy because of your poor credit.

What are the ways to pay your premium? | Back to Top

Many home owners include their premiums in their mortgage payments. The payments are generally held in escrow and forwarded to the insurer. But including your payment in your mortgage is optional and you can decide to pay the premium separately if you choose. You may make one payment (in which case you may get a discount), or pay quarterly or monthly, however your insurer requires. It’s simply a personal choice and generally carries no advantage one way or another except when you include your home owners’ payment in your mortgage payment, you don't forget, or neglect, to pay it on time.

What events will increase my rates? | Back to Top

The short answer the only answer is claims. If you make too many claims, even small ones, your rates will likely go up. How many is too many? That really depends upon the insurer, but more than two claims in four years is probably a deluge to an insurer. If the claim results from some deficiency you could have taken care of (e.g., termite damage collapsed your front steps) your rates will surely go up. Big claims. Of course if your claim is a big one your house burned down, for example the effect on your rate may depend upon how the big event happened. Were you or a family member or other resident smoking and caught the curtains on fire? Did you neglect to put a grate around the fireplace and went to bed with the fire still burning?

If the misfortune is your fault, or even partially your fault, your rates will surely increase. As a matter of fact, your policy may even be canceled. Huge claims. And of course the huge, widespread claims increase home owners’ rates in kind. When an insurance company gets hit with many big claims, it has to replenish the capital reserves it used to paid out those claims, and then stash away more reserves to pay future claims. Therefore, after a catastrophe, such as hurricane Katrina, rates will climb in the areas hit. This year, the drain on catastrophe reserves was enormous. Though the total losses are still being tallied, 2005 will go on the record books as the worst year ever for insured catastrophic losses, according to the Insurance Information Institute.

How long does it take to settle a claim? | Back to Top

State insurance laws dictate whether insurers have specific deadlines in which to settle your claim. To find out the law in your state, go to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners website and click on the link for state insurance department websites. Insurers themselves generally won't tell you exactly how long it will take to settle your claim as each claim is unique. Instead, you'll probably be told that all claims are handled as quickly as possible. And while that may or may not be true there is no reason to feel powerless in the process. What you can do. Even though you can't force your insurer to settle y our claim within a certain time frame, there are things you can do to speed up the settlement process, such as:

* Stay in contact with your claims adjuster. Don't sit back and wait for your settlement. Claims adjusters generally have hundreds, even thousands of claims to handle. Staying in contact with your adjuster will let him or her know that you are on top of things and your file will probably end up on the top of their pile. * Demand better service. If you can't get anywhere with the adjuster, ask to speak with their supervisor for better service. Keep in mind that most settlements must go through the company’s legal department, which can take time depending on your settlement’s complexity. Although a claims adjuster can't usually tell company attorneys to hurry things up,” he or she should be able to manage the process. If you feel that you're getting the run-a-round, talk to a supervisor.

The claims process: what happens after you file a claim? | Back to Top

After you've submitted your claim to your company, a claims adjuster will usually be assigned to your claim to investigate. You should receive a phone call, letter or email from the adjuster introducing himself and informing you of the general process their company your company follows. The adjuster will review your policy to see what coverage and deductibles you have and evaluate the type and extent of damage sustained.

Some claims are simple; some are not. Here’s what you can expect from each:

* Simple claims. In simple cases where damage is minimal (siding blew off of your house during a storm), an adjuster may have you get an estimate of the damage and just pay to replace the siding less your deductible, of course. An in-person visit probably won’t occur unless your agent/adjuster lives close by and the amount of paperwork needed is usually minimal.

* Difficult claims. In difficult cases where you’ve experienced major damage (your roof collapsed), an adjuster will likely come by to assess the damage in person, take photos and discuss what needs to be done next, such as getting estimates and filling out claim and estimate forms.

How long does the process take? | Back to Top

Generally speaking, easy claims can be settled in a matter of weeks. Difficult cases may, and generally do, take much longer especially when several estimates are needed or your contractor is not ready to perform the repairs right away. However, determining an exact amount of time is difficult since every claim has its own facts and circumstances. Try not to have expectations of when the matter will be resolved, but

Don’t sit back and wait! Once you’ve submitted a claim, don’t sit back and wait. Check in with your claims adjuster (and contractors!) from time to time, either by phone or email, to see what progress has been made on your claim. Claims adjusters usually have hundreds of claims to settle; don’t let yours fall to the bottom of the pile.

If you have expensive items to insure, ask about having an endorsement added to your policy to cover those items and get them professionally appraised! ACV vs. replacement cost. Renter’s policies allow you to insure your belongings for the actual cash value (ACV) or replacement cost. ACV reimburses you for the value of the property at the time of loss. In other words, if your computer is old, you will only receive the value of the item at the time it was stolen or ruined. Replacement cost coverage reimburses you for the amount it costs you to replace your property. Obviously, replacement cost involves a higher premium. The key is to take an inventory of your items and assign values to everything you’d be surprised at what you find!

How do home owners policies differ? | Back to Top

Insurance policies don’t differ in basic policy structure an HO 3 policy is the same from company to company, differing only in the amount of coverage a consumer wants. Coverage may vary, not only in amount, but in a more specialized package for a buyer who has different or increased needs. For example, a policy can contain options, also called riders, floaters, or endorsements.

These are additional coverage with additional terms and conditions. For example, most policies have a cap on the coverage provided for personal property. You may want more coverage because your coin collection alone is worth more than the cap. You can have it in the form of a rider, which covers items of additional value, with the cost determined on the basis of the value of the belongings. Items of very high value (which you should have appraised) may have no limitations, but of course you’ll pay higher premiums. Riders, endorsements or floaters may be added to a policy to cover most items or exigencies. You can add coverage for a theft in your home in amounts far beyond the limited coverage of an ordinary policy. Some companies will also allow you to buy a rider to cover the value of a second home or allow you to add a rider which covers other properties that you own and rent out.

Shopping for condo insurance? | Back to Top

Condo associations have a master policy that covers the outside of the condominium building and all common areas such as the pool, club house and tennis courts. But the master policy does not cover the inside of your condo, so any damage to your ceiling, floor, walls, furniture, or other belongings is your responsibility. So is personal liability if a visitor should fall and be injured because of your wet floor, your insurance is on the line. Carefully review your master policy to see what’s covered as there may be gray areas, such as the hallways and balconies, where you would expect coverage, but in fact, it may not exist.

Keep in mind that rates may vary considerably, so make sure you are comparing the same coverage and the same deductibles. For example, don’t compare premium costs for replacement coverage (the amount it would cost to replace your belongings with those of like kind and quality), with another company’s cost for actual cash value (the value of your property at the time of loss). Compare company costs using the same deductible amount. Inventory your belongings in the same manner as you would for any insurance and compare costs for the same amount of personal property coverage. Finally, review your coverage every year, considering inflation’s effect on the value of your belongings and any changes you have made to your condo.

What is a personal "umbrella" policy? | Back to Top

While sometimes offered as a rider, an umbrella insurance policy is often sold as a stand-alone policy. Most insurers who offer this coverage require increased liability limits under existing homeowner's or renter's and automobile policies before offering this coverage. An umbrella policy provides liability coverage over-and-above the coverage provided under your homeowner's, renter's or automobile insurance. This is commonly referred to as "second-tier" or "second layer" insurance since coverage kicks in only after you exhaust other coverage (provided by the first-tier -- your homeowner’s or renter’s or automobile insurance). Second-tier policies save money in the long run. They have a lower premium because a large majority of incidents will be covered by your first-tier coverage. It is not uncommon today for someone to purchase one million dollars of coverage under an umbrella insurance policy.

Personal Liability - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) | Back to Top

Why would I want personal liability coverage? | Back to Top

Accidents happen and there are plenty of attorneys who specialize in recovering for victims whenever they do. Litigation has become a fact of life. Anyone with assets must take steps to protect what has taken so long to acquire. For most people, the front line in the war to protect assets is home or rent insurance.

What does personal liability cover? | Back to Top

Liability coverage pays when you are legally obligated for damages that occurred as the result of something that happened on your property (your neighbor slipped and fell on your entryway rug, for instance). It also covers damages caused by your personal activities (hit a baseball through your neighbor’s double-paned window). This coverage would pay the claims as well as a lawyer to defend you in the event of a lawsuit. In addition to protection for claims and lawsuits arising out of non-auto incidents that occur at your premises, these policies often provide protection for incidents that occur off the premises. Keep in mind that unlike other coverage in your policy, liability insurance does not have a deductible. There is no amount that you must first pay before your insurer picks up the tab.

Are intentional injuries covered by my personal liability coverage? | Back to Top

No. Your personal liability coverage is not applicable if you intentionally injure someone or intentionally damage someone else’s property.

What do medical payments cover? | Back to Top

Medical payments -- often up to $1,000 -- pay the medical bills for people accidentally hurt in your home. It also pays for people hurt away from your home by you, your household members, or by your pets. Often, this coverage is provided no matter who is at fault for the injury. It is intended to cover the costs of minor injuries without the need for a third party to sue for reimbursement. Unlike the medical payments coverage in a personal auto policy, a home medical payments coverage does not apply to injuries to you or to those who live with you. Nor does it cover injuries related to at-home business activities.

What options or "riders" are available? | Back to Top

In addition to the standard coverage provided by most insurance policies, there are options or "riders" which can be added to the policy. A "rider" is an additional set of terms and conditions that rides on the basic package offered by the insurance company. Below is a sampling of some of the most common riders that can be added to or purchased along with an insurance policy.

1. Scheduled personal property endorsement (personal property floater)

Most policies limit the coverage that is provided for personal property, especially certain categories of personal property (check with the individual insurance company to determine what categories of personal property it lists with respect to limitation of coverage). For example, most policies limit the loss of money to $100 - this is to prevent insured from claiming a high dollar value loss of money whenever a loss does occur. Jewelry is usually covered up to a certain amount but any individual item is only covered for a stated amount, regardless of actual value.

If you have coin collections, cameras, and jewelry in excess of the stated amount of coverage for these categories, you can add a rider to the policy to cover the additional value of these items. The cost is usually determined on a "per thousand" dollar basis. The cost per thousand is often nominal when compared with the risk of loss. If you have items of high value, make certain that there is no limitation to their coverage. If there is, have the items appraised by a certified appraiser and then get the company to add a rider to cover the additional value of your personal property.

2. Special computer insurance

Your home policy may or may not cover that brand new WebTV you just purchased. Or the scanner, tape drivers and speakers you need for operating your home office. To cover them, your company will probably require you to purchase a rider as additional coverage. You may also need a business policy to cover your home office equipment.

3. Income property

Some companies allow you to add a rider that covers residential premises other than your primary residence. This is most likely to occur if you own your home plus another residence that you rent out. As it is with your primary home, it is important to maintain insurance on rental property. Many companies will let you to add additional properties to your existing homeowner's insurance.

4. Secondary residence premises endorsement

If you own a vacation home, it is important for you to maintain coverage for that residence as well as your primary residence. Like income property, many companies offer secondary residence (vacation) premises coverage as a rider to your homeowner's insurance policy. You are often able to obtain the needed additional coverage at a reduced rate by purchasing a rider (as opposed to a separate, stand-alone insurance policy).

5. Theft coverage protection endorsement

Most policies have strict limitations with respect to coverage of personal property loss due to theft. To expand the amount of insurance for personal property due to loss by theft, purchase a rider for additional theft coverage under your homeowner's or renter's policy. You should check your current or "about to be purchased" insurance policy to determine the amount and type of coverage it has for loss of personal property due to theft.

6. Home business

Having a home-based business presents a variety of exposures to loss that must be considered. Many homeowner's or renter's policies exclude coverage for losses as a result of the operation of a business -- including business-related liability (e.g., a customer trips over your furniture and breaks an arm). Many companies now recognize that many people operate home-based businesses. If you operate a business out of your residence, make certain that coverage is available through your insurance policy. If your home-based business is excluded, you may be able to add a rider to the insurance.

7. Watercraft and recreational vehicle endorsement

Many policies exclude coverage for watercraft and other recreational vehicles commonly located (stored) at your residence. In addition, these vehicles are often excluded under standard automobile policies. To obtain coverage for loss of these vehicles, many companies offer an optional rider. Check with your insurer to determine if such coverage is excluded and, if so, whether a rider may be added to the policy to cover these vehicles.

8. Land and mine subsidence coverage Some areas of the country are susceptible to land slides and land subsidence losses. You may recall images of hillside homes in southern California sliding into muddy ravines. Most policies exclude loss of property due to land subsidence, but some companies provide a policy rider to protect the homeowner against loss due to land subsidence.

Although not common, some areas of the country had extensive mining operations in the past. Loss due to the structural failure of old or abandoned mining operations is often excluded from coverage. If your residence sits on top of a former or current mine operation, check to make certain there is coverage should the mine collapse. If not, see if your insurer offers a rider option.

9. Sewer and drains back-up

Similar to flood (excluded under all homeowner's or renter's policies), a backed-up sewer or drain can cause significant damage and may be excluded from coverage by the terms and conditions of the policy. Many companies offer a rider to protect against the risk.

10. Workers' Compensation

If you have people who come to your residence to do work, you may be viewed as an employer. For example, if you have someone who provides childcare in your home or you have a neighborhood youth mow your lawn once a week, these people may well be your employees (often referred to as casual employees). Most states require all employers to have workers' compensation coverage for their employees. Failure to provide workers’ compensation insurance doesn't only expose you to severe and catastrophic loss should someone be deemed to be your employee at the time of an accident or injury, but also failure to provide workers' compensation insurance could result in stiff fines and penalties. Some companies offer a rider to their homeowner's policies to provide coverage for these "casual" employees.


SR22 Insurance information, Home Owners Insurance, Health, Life, and Automobile and Insurance Policies for Morgan Hill, Gilroy and the surrounding areas San Jose, San Francisco, the Bay Area and the following California counties and cities:

Alameda County | Contra Costa County | Marin County | Monterey County | Solano County

Santa Clara County | Santa Cruz County | San Francisco County | San Mateo County

San Jose | Santa Clara | Sunnyvale | Los Altos | Los Gatos | Saratoga | Foster City | Campbell | Mountain View | San Mateo | San Bruno | Redwood City | Burlingame | Menlo Park | Daly City | San Carlos | Half Moon Bay | Portola Valley | San Francisco | Palo Alto | Fremont | Milpitas | Morgan Hill | Gilroy | Hollister | Prunedale | San Juan Batista | Aromas | Monterey | Carmel | Pacific Grove | Pebble Beach | Corralitos | Seaside | Castroville | Aptos | Santa Cruz | Pacifica | Watsonville | Scotts Valley | Salinas | Alameda | Oakland | Hayward | Richmond | Berkeley | Concord | Alameda | Alamo | Union City | San Leandro | Pleasanton | Martinez | San Lorenzo | Walnut Creek | Antioch | San Ramon | Livermore| Tracy | Brentwood | Newark | Dublin | Walnut Creek | Pittsburg | Lafayette | Orinda | Danville | Fairfax | San Anselmo | Marin | Tiburon | Sausilito | Sonoma | Stinson Beach | San Rafael | Sacramento | Davis | Dixon | Stockton | Manteca | Modesto | Roseville |

San Benito County | San Luis Obispo County | Santa Barbara County | Ventura County

Fresno County | Kern County | Kings County | Merced County | Tulare County | Stanislaus County | Madera County

| San Jose | Santa Barbara | San Luis Obispo | Bakersfield | Lancaster | Stockton | Ceres | Turlock | Lathrop | Salida | Elk Grove | McClellan | Rancho Cordoba | Folsom | Rocklin | Sacramento | Roseville |

Websites Designed,Optimized & Maintained by Bradford is an SEO Expert & Search Engine Optimization Company Implementing Google Adwords & Adsense Campaigns is an SEO blog that answers Google Adwords & Adsense Campaigns Questions is an SEO Expert and a Search Engine Optimization Company - Check Out Our Results

SEO Experts who understand what Search Engine Optimization means to you company's bottom line results is a Palo Alto Hauling Service is a great way to freecycle! has Bariatric and Luxury Hospital Bed Rental and Lift Chair Rentals and Sales Information has Radiation Therapy Therapist Cancer Treatment Side Effects Information

To contact Bradford directly please send an email to:

Copyright © 2012 F1rst Page SEO